World Series

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who wins the World Series ?

• Philadelphia Philles

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Tampa Bay Rays

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Who cares

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Phils in 6 , though I only have tix for games 4 and 5 (in the rain it appears)

Go Indians. Eh they are not there are they. Good series so far. Hope it dont rain on you.

2-1 behind Gramps !!! Long night. Amazing how the rain just stopped and not a drop the rest of the night. By midnight it was 50 and not a breeze to be found.

One more night to go then hopefully watching the clincher on tv Monday.

Go Phils !!!!!!!

One away and the kid gets the ball tonight. Crowd not as loud as Saturday. Wish I had tix for tonight though you're gonna need a pair of thermals or a flask. It's gonna be cold.

Someday I might actually sleep

Go Phils !!!!!!!

Baseball.......ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You would see me at the Flyers vs Devils game Sat or The Who concert on Sun before watching a boringball game. :) Traffic must have been crazy around the sports complex. I went to a Flyers playoff game last season and the Phils were playing at the same time. Traffic was insane.

But...Go Phils!

We were at the Flyers game before Saturdays game. Luckily it kept us out of the rain. Saw the overtime, hung at the bar for a bit walked across the parking lot, stood around then saw the game of all games. Last night you just had to get there early enough to get the antifreeze in. Philladium was rocking.

Of course, baseball is the sophisticates game so it's not for everyone. One day maybe we'll lower the standards and let you in. :p

For now you're free to wave as the bandwagon passes by. Just keep behind the barricade please and of course...

Watch the tram car please... Watch the tram car please......

Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally the city of philadelphia is a champion again... Always wanted to see phils win the world series, eagles win the superbowl, and flyers win a stanley cup before i die... One down....... 2 to go baby!!!

Back
Top Bottom