World's largest cylindrical aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:( I was disappointed neither page had photos of the completed tank, but at least the second showed some design stuff and the construction.

I want it in my backyard. :)

My husband is living in holland for a year now, I showed this to him and he said it is not far at all to berlin and when I go for a visit this spring/summer, we can go see it....looking forward to it.

Wow!

I have always loved the circular tank over at the New England Aquarium, but this is even cooler...I can see one of us being the folks sitting on the emergency stop button all day ;)

And I'm amazed; 1,000,000 gals of water is circulated per hour! I wonder if thats UK or US gallons? Either way, a HUGE amount of water.

Only...I dunno if I'd stand under it LOL

That looks really cool, I wish I could have an aquarium that huge!!! *makes note to self...buy biggest aquarium in the world no matter how much it costs.*

The thing is to tall... you'd never get all the live rock you needed in there, in there for filtration..

Maybe a few decorative LiveBoulders, tho o_O

LB? Maybe that should be added to teh acronym autoparse :D

dats sweeeeeeeeetttttt ima definitaly see dat puppy wen i go check out berlin. how long do u guys think i can stay in da elevator b4 security notices me campin out in dea and trow me out? :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom