World's Ugliest Dog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a picture of Sam earlier today. Sam reminds me of that urban ledgend of teh middle age couple that goes to Mexico. They find this dog, they bring it home to thier teeneager. Find out weeks later, after the animal is showing signs illness, that it is really a giant sewer rat (sometimes with rabies).
At least the owner loved that little dog, I'm know if my dog got ugly I'd still love her to bits.

8O
Lockheed said she was initially terrified of Sam when she agreed to take him in as a rescue six years ago on a 48-hour trial basis. Although she fell in love with him, his appearance repulsed her then-boyfriend and prompted the man to break up with her.

Later, however, Sam became a matchmaker by bringing together Lockheed and her current beau, who saw a picture of the two on an online dating site.

I think this may be what I saw in a magazine a while ago.
Can't get the link to work.

But the dog I saw looked like the companion to freddy on the nightmare of elm street.....

I couldn't stand looking at the pic. It wasn't ugly...it was freakin scary. Imagine waking up and finding that laying next to you....

The article said in the mag. that it had a ton of blackheads due to no fur and had bad cataracts that wold make it blind in both eyes. One was already blind and was totally white.

The only reason I didn't like it was because how they made it look in the pic was scary...in real life they said it was actually pretty nice and didn't look evil lol.

i tried to check it out but t didnt work so i googled ugliest dog and got it.....EWWW it was really freaky...poor dog
i would have nightmares if i ever saw i dog like that not in pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom