Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 04-12-2005, 10:10 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist
wow, its gonna happen,

so, i was orginially going to just go visit my brother for a week and see him graduate and all that, and now ill be moving down to georgia and living with him for at least the summer, im going down in june, i think this will be very good for me, its time i get outta this valley i live in and see the world, im kinda nervous, but at the same time, ill have my brother there, my parents will always help me with anything, and it will be a good expierence, i cant wait, the only thing is my girlfreind, shes gonna be here in mass, after being away at school in conn, and now when she comes back im leaving her, i feel bad, i dunno what to do, but its something i really feel i need to do for myself, im not in school, i dont really have any direction in life yet, im ready to see whats out there, this will be very interesting and trying im sure, but i need to do it, and i can do it (i think i can ,i think i can)

Old 04-12-2005, 11:24 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
I say Go! If you don't, you'll regret it later.

Vote for Aquarium Advice

29 Gallon Lake Malawi Fry
55 Gallon Community
150 Gallon Lake Malawi Cichlid
Old 04-12-2005, 11:31 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Send a message via MSN to dr_girlfriend
I agree! Go, take all the opportunities life gives you. If your girlfriend loves you, she will understand. I'm not saying she'll be happy, but she should support you in exploring and finding your place in the world.
I just hope you like high humidity!!
Fish are friends, not food

We weep for the bird's cry, but not for the blood of a fish. Blessed are those who have voice.

Pinky: "What are those Brain?" (pointing to a group of people protesting)
Brain: "People without jobs Pinky."

N. California aquarium maintenance, scuba certification, and boat services.

Need computer services in N. California? Click here!
Old 04-13-2005, 08:35 AM   #4
My girlfriend would kill me if I did something like that lol. Its bad enough that I'm only 2 hours away from her when I'm in college for the fall/winter/spring. How long have you been with her? Granted getting out in life and getting on track is far more important than a girlfriend, but that all depends on where your priorities lay. Perhaps this summer she can come down and visit you. That would be an awful long time of not seeing the girlfriend for me lol. I think you should go unless your girlfriend is something really special and you guys are pretty serious. If its going to make her mad, maybe you could work something else out. Good luck with your ventures in life. Btw, how you going to get your tank/tanks down there
Old 04-13-2005, 08:58 AM   #5
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Send a message via AIM to mitche8359
Invite her down to visit you... notice I didn't say take her with you.

55 gal fresh - planted 2wpg ~ Eheim eco filter ~ south american theme
java moss - misc anubia - amazon sword - Red rubin sword - tennellus chain swords
4 ottos, 1 pleco, 3 high fin white tetras, 3 Black Phantom Tetras, 1 high fin black tetra, 1 black tetra, 2 diamond tetras, 3 yoyos

Join the Ohio Regional Forum and share information with local enthusiasts
Vote for Aquarium Advice Today
Old 04-13-2005, 10:20 AM   #6
Aquarium Advice Activist
yeah, i go and pick her up every other weekend from her college, hour and a half or so from me, she can take a plane trip down and see me once or twice, i just got a new 65, but i think im just gonna wait, load it up and take it down, im gonna sell off my current set-up return all the animals to where i work, my boss said hed take them, since i cant really set up the tank and have animals right away, its too far to try and keep the water and such, so ill have to start over, thats another couple hundred gotta love the hobby

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com