Xmas Wish List for the Aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KPCustoms said:
haha ya you have to have a very strong floor but being in the wall helps with support

Yea think of it this way could you have a party and cram 30+ people in that room the answer is most likely yes unless your house was poorly made I have been in and around construction fir quite a while just for your info

Yea that makes sense lol even tho I doubt I will ever b able to afford one! Took a long time to save the money for my 150 but who knows :)

I want a mega millions lottery ticket jackpot winner so i could put a salt water mote around my house and stock it full of goodies :) please santa please!!! Lol

Thegrumpyfish said:
I want a mega millions lottery ticket jackpot winner so i could put a salt water mote around my house and stock it full of goodies :) please santa please!!! Lol

now that would be amazing! but you would also have to budget for a tunnel that went along the side of mote for ultimate viewing pleasure!

Actually i would snorkle over it and buy a glass bottom boat but a tunnel with a glass wall would be a great feature as well that i didnt think of good looking out now santa bring me my winning mega millions ticket please

Initially I wanted to upgrade my lighting but I just did that myself last week. Now I want to upgrade to a slightly larger tank and get a new stand. I'll have to buy them for myself though; probably next weekend. :D

The expected days that my Biocube 29 will finish cycling are the 24th-26th so my Christmas present to myself will be a new fish :)

Greenturtle said:
The expected days that my Biocube 29 will finish cycling are the 24th-26th so my Christmas present to myself will be a new fish :)

and if not, maybe Santa will deliver a cycled tank! :D

Santa for got my winning lottery ticke again this year :( o well maybe next year

Seems like Santa was lazy this year, he forgot my 55g and the gifts I mailed back to my folks have not been delivered.

Darn that santa i tryed sending a complaint in one year and they said all complaints need to be filed in triplicate and submitted on the 5 saturday of the month (lol) i guess he dont wanna hear it. Oh well...

Well-- the Santa didn't miss in my case and I have my BRAND NEW AquaOne 980 PLUS decorations ;D :dance:

Back
Top Bottom