YAY no more school

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you graduate school or just leave? 16 y.o. is very young to be done with school and if you graduated early that means you are very smart and should probably be college bound! (Sorry I can't fight the mother in me.)

lol I live in australia, you can not work and still not live on the streets. But serious i finished year 10, got a certificate thing and now i have an apprenticeship in electronics. I dont no if they have em in america but its wer you work but learn on the job. You get acredited certificates and stuff, it goes for 4 years and its likely that theyll keep me at the end of it. I hate school so thats y i left. I wasnt going to go to university so what was the point anyway. Here you can go to uni anyway after ur older. They call it mature aged student or something, so if i want to go down that road i can if i get sick of what im doin now. Just have to wait a bit longer for it.

O and also i got a new car, had that for a while now. Learning to drive is hard :s

3d designer in perth city atm.
but i'm a boat builder by trade.
Done a 28hr shift once on the tools what a killer that was.

Did you build boats for yourself or for a company?? Are there lots of sharks in perth? Thats what I hear anyway, but people probably think theres sharks here to.

did my apprenticeship at Austal Ships (60m +), It's the family company.
but i spent a year building small boats at Coraline Boats (5.5m to 8.5m)
and then another few months at Trailcraft Boats doing the same.
Never, Ever buy a trailcraft boat, and slap anyone who does, they are a cheap and nasty vessel, I won't let myself or my family set foot on one.

Sharks, nah thats a myth. You got more chance of a building falling on you then being taken by a shark. The media just over-fantasizes things.

Who you doing your apprenticeship with? Sparky ey, had a few arguaments with them in my boat building days. :p
Sparkies and bloody chippies!!

What kind of car did you get? When you going for your license? Dunno bout there but in perth you have to sit on your P's for 2 years now, not to mention having to do so many hours of driving before you can sit your test. They give the youngens a log book so they can keep track, I think it's 25 hrs or something.

Doesn't sound like much but 25 hours of driving would take a while to gather up.

Matt.

Nah 50 hours. I got a toyata corrolla station wagon. 1988 model, 36 000 ks. Lol sum old guy had it.

Im a electronics something, lol i dont know what its called. But its an electronics apprenticeship. Apprentice technition sounds good. Im doin it at a company called electroversal. They have a web site. www.eva.com.au

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom