Yet another crime against fish...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hholly

Aquarium Advice Addict
image-2816937201.jpg

This was at a local restaurant. In a hallway right by the door. Serving no purpose. It's a 46gal. bowfront. :(
They were all just sitting there on the bottom.

and it looks like the heater is barely half submersed also( i can see the suction cup behind it)

Yeah, with any luck the heater will crack and they will all die of electrocution. That would be faster anyway.

Oh dear. My local fish and chip takeaway store has two huge common plecos with 8 fancy goldfish in a 55g. It's dirty and disgusting and the owner of the store told me she has stopped feeding them because they don't do their fair share of keeping the tank clean. I tried to explain plecos eat algae not poop!

cheeky_monkey said:
Oh dear. My local fish and chip takeaway store has two huge common plecos with 8 fancy goldfish in a 55g. It's dirty and disgusting and the owner of the store told me she has stopped feeding them because they don't do their fair share of keeping the tank clean. I tried to explain plecos eat algae not poop!

I hate it when people go around looking for a ( fish that eats poop) its like really? Your that ignorant.

Sharkbait54 said:
I hate it when people go around looking for a ( fish that eats poop) its like really? Your that ignorant.

Just draw some fins on a gravel vac and call it a day...

well i think you can fix stupid. or i should say ignorance. i mean we all start somewhere and then educate ourselves into a better understanding of fish care. however i think tanks that are in most restaurants are just thought of as part of the decor. if the fish die they write it off, go out and get another one and there it is . fixed. they treat them like they would a pot, plate or glass. not like living creatures. i really hate to see aquariums in places like that. very depressing in most cases.

Back
Top Bottom