York region reefers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Madreefer420

Aquarium Advice Freak
Looking for some locals to do some frag trading and keeping the corals in the ocean as much as possible I'm just north of Newmarket and looking to create a community

Hahaha it's still nice to know that there is someone else on the forum that is from around the same place. Most people on here are from the states. I had another fellow that is in this area as well but he hasn't repleyed to my last post in a few days. Must be busy being Christmas and all. We shop at the same fish store. Lol feel free to share info and stories if ya like. Most of my friends are sick if hearing about fish.........

Yea I know eh I just got a bunch of things from the lfs but I got a 50$ all purple royal gramma it was missing within like 12 hours I'm soo angry and I got a file fish ad he's still ok also got a purple LT anemone that has now gotten red in it looks awesome I hope it makes it though I haven't had luck with long tentical. I have a green carpet and he's been awesome for like 3 years in 3 diff tanks if done

Back
Top Bottom