You are going to hate me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Um u weren't supposed to see this.... I'm so ashamed!!! Lol lol no it was definitely a blessing I found some stuff I needed plus some D

Psh... Don't be ashamed. I'm thinking about spending money I don't have on a breeder tank. Bring on the ramen! :D

P.S. This is all YOUR fault you know! :D :D :D

TheMurrays said:
Psh... Don't be ashamed. I'm thinking about spending money I don't have on a breeder tank. Bring on the ramen! :D

P.S. This is all YOUR fault you know! :D :D :D

Hahahaha but u love me and u love AA! Charge it!!!

absolutangel04 said:
Wow, first I have to say congrats Flossie on your amazing purchase! Secondly, that gumball machine tank is sooooooo cool. What a fun and creative idea! I bet it will trun out awesome!

Thank u!! Was happy! Heaters alone
Would have cost me 100 probably bc I bought 6

Rush81 said:
In love with the gumball machine! were you able to save the glass tube below with the lighting effect? Major jelly on the wally world deal. I saw a 125g for the $ i paid for my 75g i about filpped w joy then realized i couldnt grab the deal no funds for that right now ....oh well someone will :)

Hey rush! Thanks :) yeah the tubing at the bottom still lights up... I understand. Ive been finding some deals on CL and I get sad bc I'm a lite broke at the time ... Lol I guess thats what happens when u have 6 tanks!! Haha

Back
Top Bottom