You Know You Love Aquariums When.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When you wake up sitting in chair staring at your fish tank because you fell asleep.

( true story)

Lately I've been looking forward to 8 at night when AA is in full swing...

Wow 2am ian? No way. By 11-12 and here I give up because the current threads stop coming in!
Yeah and I'm in to work at 6am:hide: Still my inbox is quite full when I get home from work at 2pm. It's something to look forward to when I get home....

Ahhh the similarities...

When you encourage your spouse to get the best cell phone in the store...

My hubby just got a brand new, very awesome cell phone, guess my new aquarium light is coming soon!!!

When you find yourself convincing your wife how much she needs that $300 designer purse with matching accessories so that you can use it against her later :)

I use tools against my hubby. I bought him a mig welder for Christmas one year. Yeah, that same year he moved my new 120 and stand down to the finished basement and set everything up for me ;)

I use tools against my hubby. I bought him a mig welder for Christmas one year. Yeah, that same year he moved my new 120 and stand down to the finished basement and set everything up for me ;)
your custom fabricated 3/4" square steel stand I'd hope :sparksbangbangdone:

:lol: Nicely done!!! Now that is impressive I can get away with the purchase but the work is on me.

I have an edge though, I have a 5 pound weight restriction (which I hardly ever follow),limited movement, nerve and muscle damage in my back due to having broken it when I was a teenager. So between that and buying him the welder... ;)

when you quit caring that your girl took off after 7 years because if she didn't take all that crap out of the closet, you couldn't get that third tank in your bedroom.

when you look at your tanks and want to see if bacon really does make everything better.

after a week you finally stop sleeping around an empty 2.5 gallon bowl and put it on the floor

you wonder if its cruel to have been sitting your fishing rods next to one of your tanks

you have to pay for a dresser or furniture you are looking at on craigslist because you sat on it and broke it because you are a similar weight to a 15-20 gallon tank set up.

your roomates keep swearing at you because they keep picking up wet items around the house because you gave up on having dry hands long time ago

Back
Top Bottom