Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 11-20-2013, 06:48 PM   #291
Aquarium Advice FINatic

When all you can think of for your christmas list is aquarium stuff!!!

Old 11-20-2013, 07:53 PM   #292
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmarine View Post
When all you can think of for your christmas list is aquarium stuff!!!
Lol, I know how you feel! Aquarium things are fun to put on a Christmas list!

redsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 09:01 PM   #293
Aquarium Advice FINatic

When you spend more time in front of it instead of watching football on your brand new 55" LED 3D TV.
Old 11-20-2013, 09:38 PM   #294
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsea View Post
Lol, I know how you feel! Aquarium things are fun to put on a Christmas list!
Haha yup! I literally can't think of any thing else! My family is frustrated with me :p

.......when you keep coming up with tons of different reasons to get more tanks!
Old 11-20-2013, 09:49 PM   #295
Aquarium Advice FINatic

You tear down tanks to make maintenance easier for your self only to end up buying an even bigger tank and think of things that can be done with some of the old tore down tanks because of corse they cant be gotten rid of and they look so lonely when they are empty
Old 11-20-2013, 11:05 PM   #296
Aquarium Advice Activist

When you try to persuaded your mom to send you siblings to an orphanage so you can put fish tanks in there rooms.
When you look forward to the orthodontist because it means you can go by the lfs.
When you do 2-3 10% water changes on your quarantine tank daily.
When you cry over a new fish dyeing but not your great great aunt (in my defense she forgot me a year ago) (◎_◎)
When you stay up until 1am doing research for a new fish and homework you decided wasn't as important as your water change.
Old 11-20-2013, 11:20 PM   #297
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batgirl View Post
When you try to persuaded your mom to send you siblings to an orphanage so you can put fish tanks in there rooms.
When you look forward to the orthodontist because it means you can go by the lfs.
When you do 2-3 10% water changes on your quarantine tank daily.
When you cry over a new fish dyeing but not your great great aunt (in my defense she forgot me a year ago) (◎_◎)
When you stay up until 1am doing research for a new fish and homework you decided wasn't as important as your water change.
Haha love it!!!
Old 11-21-2013, 04:03 AM   #298
Aquarium Advice Activist

When you want it to be bed time for your kids so you can do a water change then stare at your tank in peace (don't judge me...lol).

Or when you would rather not feed your crew for a day than let your husband do it for fear he will over feed...
Old 11-21-2013, 07:25 AM   #299
Aquarium Advice Freak

Cleaning your lounge room involves deconstructing stone features you are toying with for your next tank.

Scrubbing rocks in a bucket of hot water is something you look forward to but you hate doing dishes like getting dental work.

You stop during bushwalks to inspect uprooted trees in hopes of finding that perfect driftwood piece. You also carry a fold up saw capable of harvesting it when you find it.

You have window sills dedicated to wild aquatic plant collections and a desire to incorporate some safely into your tanks.

You have every scrap of paper near your computer covered with plant names and your LFS winces whenever you wait near the counter empty handed or worse with several envelopes (I have been known to check three times weekly if my plant order has come in yet).

When your LFS is considering planting a tank and asks for advice with plant types.

When you start to recognize other frequent LFS shop visitors and know a few of them and their pets names.

When none of the 50-60 peices of driftwood available at our LFS are quite good enough.

Friends/family sometimes bring a rock they found to your house and you consider it an excellent gift. I have a niece that is a great collector and recognizes when one of her rocks goes into a tank.
Old 11-21-2013, 07:37 AM   #300
Aquarium Advice Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmarine View Post
Haha yup! I literally can't think of any thing else! My family is frustrated with me :p

.......when you keep coming up with tons of different reasons to get more tanks!
I with you there! Family & Friends....thats when it changes from a hobby to an obsession and i wouldnt have it any other way!

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com