You Know You Love Aquariums When.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When you have spent over 4 years trying to convince your husband that the couch in the family room really isn't needed and that another 120g would look great in it's place.

Or better yet,your landlord dont allow you to have a fish tank in the apt and you do late night installations anyway

My landlord technically doesn't allow them either, or any "water filled furniture" like waterbeds. But, because so many people live here that still have them since before that rule was in place, he let it slide. Pretty sure mine are the best maintained tanks out of the people who live here. My neighbor has like 5 tanks but they are all terribly overstocked and usually pretty green watered. Lots of goldfish in 5-10 gallon tanks...

But when your apartment already has too many fish tanks in it but you still measure different spots, and consider ridding a dresser (and clothes) to fit another big tank.... Lol

I definitely just did this today after finding a few used setups I wouldn't mind having. Lol hubby says "where'd you put it, you're out of room" and I said I don't need two dressers, I only wear one drawer full of clothes anyhow! Hahahahaha

I definitely just did this today after finding a few used setups I wouldn't mind having. Lol hubby says "where'd you put it, you're out of room" and I said I don't need two dressers, I only wear one drawer full of clothes anyhow! Hahahahaha

Lol I know! If I was to go through all my clothes it could work!!! Right? Lmao. It'll prolly happen someday, hey spring cleaning is coming up around here

When you jokingly argue with your boyfriend about whether the theoretical basement of your theoretical house will be a man cave or a fish cave. Although even if it was a man cave, he would still want my tanks there... Seriously though, when we are looking for a house it has already been decided that having space for a fish room is a must.

When you think someone's messing with your bottle of prime and it ends up being a dog fart

My landlord technically doesn't allow them either, or any "water filled furniture" like waterbeds. But, because so many people live here that still have them since before that rule was in place, he let it slide. Pretty sure mine are the best maintained tanks out of the people who live here. My neighbor has like 5 tanks but they are all terribly overstocked and usually pretty green watered. Lots of goldfish in 5-10 gallon tanks...

Oh wow ,I would love to see pics if your tanks

When you are in your brothers room looking at his bookshelves thinking "Those would be great for 5.5G Betta tanks..."

Back
Top Bottom