You Know You Love Aquariums When.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When you haven't had a tank for 4 years and finally getting one again. And all you want to talk about is what plants and fish and how you want the setup and looking on planted aquariums on google and even Instagram and your girlfriend thinks that this hobby will take away from our time together(which it will some) and you keep checking the bank account at least 3 times a day to see if tax return got deposited. SO EXCITED TO START ONE UP AGAIN!!!

When your husband can tell you've had a bad day and offers to stop at your favorite LFS for a new fish (fin therapy) so you won't growl at him when he walks through the door.

When you are 15 years old,you have a job where you barely earn 20 dollars a month, and spend that money on food for my fish, and toys and stuff to make them feel better
:)

When a date with your girl friend consist of a trip to the lfs

You spend almost all of your day doing fish stuff, whether that be reading fish magazines, using AA, etc. :)

Dragonfish- I love your idea of "Fin Therapy." That would definitely work for me! :)

When your husband can tell you've had a bad day and offers to stop at your favorite LFS for a new fish (fin therapy) so you won't growl at him when he walks through the door.

Classic!!y does that to me! lol it's great isn't it? gotta love "fin therapy" :)

Actually going out now for some therapy :)

When you have more pictures of fish and tanks on your phone than you have of your husband and children.

That's great! My phone is the same lol my hubby thinks i have a problem three albums of them and they're my wallpaper :)

That's great! My phone is the same lol my hubby thinks i have a problem three albums of them and they're my wallpaper :)

Lol. My hubby thought I was crazy to begin with now he is as addicted as I am and my kids are following right behind us lol.

Not exactly the same but: when you run on the treadmill for over an hour cause there's an episode of River Monsters on. (I like everything fish) :p

Not exactly the same but: when you run on the treadmill forever an hour cause there's an episode of River Monsters on. (I like everything fish) :p

Lol! I love that show. The fish he catches are unbelievable-- truly worthy of the name monster

Back
Top Bottom