You Know You Love Aquariums When.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How about when your girl/wife give u a ultimatum,its her or the fish ......well I'm single lol

Oh no! Well if she didnt love you for you including your Addiction oh I mean hobby then maybe it is best that way.
Next time you will have to find a woman that has the same Addic I mean hobby as you.

I love that show too it's so cool and he has such respect for the fish he finds.

I love this show too!!' My boyfriend records them for me, last night I saw the one he caught a peacock bass!!

But when your apartment already has too many fish tanks in it but you still measure different spots, and consider ridding a dresser (and clothes) to fit another big tank.... Lol

I saw that same episode! And also the piranha/arapaima one after that... My legs are a teeny bit sore today but so be it!

when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with a new fish tank, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible

When you stand in the shower for 20 minutes browsing/posting on here instead of hurrying up to leave for class. However, class was just cancelled and so here I am!

Oh no! Well if she didnt love you for you including your Addiction oh I mean hobby then maybe it is best that way.
Next time you will have to find a woman that has the same Addic I mean hobby as you.

Lol addict is probably more of a accurate description then hobby for me ,but I kinda don't blame her since I was spending most of my time constantly checking the tank and fish constantly maintaining it and not her lol

Back
Top Bottom