You Know You Love Aquariums When.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the knockin on the glass always reminds me of the first deuce bigalow so i would add...

when one of your favorite movies is deuce bigalow: male gigalo.

When you have a window shade battle with your gf because she likes the view and I like an algae free tank.. Well I have a screw gun! Game..set...MATCH!!

When u decide to pick every piece of colored gravel out of your substrate to only leave the black gravel in a 10 gallon tank. 2 hours later ur done.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

When you have spent a ton of money...

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Aquarium Advice mobile app

When you're expecting a new finnex planted plus led and you check the shipping status to find out that an attempt was made to deliver and it will take another day to be delivered and you curse out loud and get real sad:( like Christmas Eve and Santa got stuck at customs....

lol, man that's a pain....This always happens to me when the USPS is involved, they wont even bother coming to the door just leave one of those notes in the box.

lol, man that's a pain....This always happens to me when the USPS is involved, they wont even bother coming to the door just leave one of those notes in the box.
they always leave packages too!! I'm hoping it's a mistake and the box will be waiting for me when I get home!!

When you're expecting a new finnex planted plus led and you check the shipping status to find out that an attempt was made to deliver and it will take another day to be delivered and you curse out loud and get real sad:( like Christmas Eve and Santa got stuck at customs....

Dude you bought a new light!!???

No kidding, nothing worse than not receiving something the day you expect it. I know I can go to the local offices and collect my package after the truck gets in, you might want to look into that if they didn't deliver.

No kidding, nothing worse than not receiving something the day you expect it. I know I can go to the local offices and collect my package after the truck gets in, you might want to look into that if they didn't deliver.

I'm waiting on a package that should be here today but according to the tracking number, it still hasn't shipped. Ebay...... Some people

If anything I'll just leave instructions where to leave it tomorrow.. Yah J! Had a moment of weakness and got a finnex planted plus for my 20 tall! Don't worry.. I'll go before and after pics!!

Back
Top Bottom