You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...when you get to the shop two minutes before their closing time begging the guys to let you in 'just to get one little tank to save your fishes' :)

Jlsardina said:
... If you check AA while driving because you got the alert and you want to catch up on the fishy news

Have done this....

AquaRick said:
You check Craigslist constantly for great deals on that fish tank upgrade you may or may not be able to afford.

Or have it set to alert you when a new tank is posted...

When you have an album on fb dedicated to ur tanks....
When your late bc you stopped by the lfs to kill a few minutes and spend two hours swapping fish tales
When you realize you spend more time on aa than anything else on ur smartphone

Gboy66 said:
When you put your entire arm into your tank to fix something. Take your arm out and wash off. Then something else is not perfect...arm goes in again!

garfy said:
Haha love it can only just reach the bottom of my tank too so it's shirt off to move stuff about.Wonder what the fish are thinking hehe

Story of my life

When you are going to have a hard time naming your children someday because all the good names you know have already been used on fish.

When you have your kids shake the API bottles while you are testing everything else so you KNOW the nitrate test is accurate

Jlsardina said:
When you have your kids shake the API bottles while you are testing everything else so you KNOW the nitrate test is accurate

Guilty! Even more so when your 2 year old knows which bottle the nitrate test is :p

When your wife asks you why your shouting at the new sky 1 comedy "the cafe" ! (if you haven't seen it, I won't spoil it, but will say : goldfish, bowl, eww water)

You sit down to watch another episode of "American Horror Story" you recorded earlier, and finding yourself changing the water in your shrimp tank instead...

Jlsardina said:

Perfect! Where is my kid?

When the employees at your LFS know when they get a fish species in your gonna die for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom