You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
stone1269 said:
Bio stones?? Do they really work?

So far so good. I thought they might send my tank into cycle by changing my bio. I took the carbon out and replaced it with half of the stones that come in the water and half with the dry ones. No changes in any of my levels thus far.:)

When every lfs within a 50 mile radius of you knows who you are as well as all of your tank setups and plans. :lol:

When you come home 2 days early from vacation in Bahamas cause there has been a black and no power to your block for a week. Thanks hurricane Irene!!!

absolutangel04 said:
Or when you have pictures of yourself kissing the gouramis.

I will admit there are occasionally some lip prints left on the front glass of my puffer tank.

When you have a DREAM about going on Vacation in Hawaii and visiting an Aquarium (in a post from yesterday) and telling the employee you know all about aquariums and start rattling on about your tanks at home and then are soooo excited when the employee gives you a small container of various food types to try out and IN THE DREAM reach for your phone to post the wondrous event here on AA... And then wake up thinking about Omega One Tubiflex worms.... Realizing they'd be a good thing to try out.....
And upon awakening contemplate typing out all this on this thread and realize you're too tired and promptly fall back to sleep!

Yes, it's true, it's true... This was my nap today... LOL!

Thanks a lot guys, you've officially made me nuts! :-D

When you ask your hubby to kiss you the way the fishies do!

Oopsie!! That totally came out the wrong way so what did he do? He puckered up fishie style and gave me a kiss!! lol

ocminpin said:
When you have a DREAM about going on Vacation in Hawaii and visiting an Aquarium (in a post from yesterday) and telling the employee you know all about aquariums and start rattling on about your tanks at home and then are soooo excited when the employee gives you a small container of various food types to try out and IN THE DREAM reach for your phone to post the wondrous event here on AA... And then wake up thinking about Omega One Tubiflex worms.... Realizing they'd be a good thing to try out.....
And upon awakening contemplate typing out all this on this thread and realize you're too tired and promptly fall back to sleep!

HEY!! You can't blame us for your looney dreams!! You did that all on your own ;-)

Lady_Alia said:
HEY!! You can't blame us for your looney dreams!! You did that all on your own ;-)

Yup, it's not our fault. Sounds like someone's been breathing in too much prime, or maybe sampling some of the fish food... J/K!

Alyxx said:
Yup, it's not our fault. Sounds like someone's been breathing in too much prime, or maybe sampling some of the fish food... J/K!

I'd still like to know when prime started smelling good?!?

No, I think its more fair to say non-aquarium folks are nuts and this dream just proved you are an aquarist and therefore sane. Well, thats what I tell myself anyways......

I've had my fair share of fishy dreams myself. And I always wake up sad that I don't have the tanks in my dreams. I have dreamt of wandering through huge public aquariums with wall to wall, floor to ceiling tanks, and I have had at least one dream about a giant fish store with all sorts of live fish and a practical supermarket of frozen foods.

miylee said:
When every lfs within a 50 mile radius of you knows who you are as well as all of your tank setups and plans. :lol:

Lol mine does too!! XD and i know some of their larger fish that haven't been sold yet.

The owner of my LFS knows my name, my boyfriend's name, where we both work, what tanks I have, and what fish I have in those tanks, and what I typically feed. I love my LFS.

Lady_Alia said:

Heehee... Guess this explains why when I woke up at 3:30am (Just now) I reached for my phone to see what your guys opinion of my sanity was... ;-)
With that, I'm going back to sleep! Gooooooodnight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom