You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If an extended power outage would make it a draw to pay deductible on homeowners insurance and file a claim to replace lost fish or just go buy them yourself...

you will figure out a way to route the basement water changer through the laundry chute to your sons bedroom tank to avoid buying another water changer...

When the first time you've ever gone shopping on Black Friday was to visit your favorite LFS for their holiday sale.

squidsquiggle said:
When the first time you've ever gone shopping on Black Friday was to visit your favorite LFS for their holiday sale.

Lol it was my only black Friday stop

When you read the entire 16 pages of this thread while looking at the tank in front of you and occasionally connecting with the posts, while stopping halfway, taking off your shirt, and fixing that plant because it is a little to the side.

What? No, nevermind. :)

QuietPlotter said:
When you read the entire 16 pages of this thread while looking at the tank in front of you and occasionally connecting with the posts, while stopping halfway, taking off your shirt, and fixing that plant because it is a little to the side.

What? No, nevermind. :)

Hahahahaha. Exactly!

If you are on AA instead of in the living room with family! Bhaha
That why i got a laptop,still watch telly - um thats if i remember to look at it the telly that is:ROFLMAO:
When you turn up at a job,the people are out and you start work,then come across a goldfish in a bowl in dire need of a water change,so you down tools,and do an immediate water change and tidy the bowl up.Then when the owner gets home you 'LECTURE' them about keeping goldfish in a bowl and advise them to re-home the goldfish in a bigger tank and advise them of the nearest LFS and give them your latest fish keeping magazine which just happened to have an article on goldfish - weird or what!! The owners face was a pictue:rolleyes:

stingrays4 said:
That why i got a laptop,still watch telly - um thats if i remember to look at it the telly that is:ROFLMAO:
When you turn up at a job,the people are out and you start work,then come across a goldfish in a bowl in dire need of a water change,so you down tools,and do an immediate water change and tidy the bowl up.Then when the owner gets home you 'LECTURE' them about keeping goldfish in a bowl and advise them to re-home the goldfish in a bigger tank and advise them of the nearest LFS and give them your latest fish keeping magazine which just happened to have an article on goldfish - weird or what!! The owners face was a pictue:rolleyes:

Aww! That's so sweet!

KonvictKeeper said:
Whenever you are out shopping and you see a nice console table, tv stand, dresser, or chest of drawers you think: "would that hold an aquarium?"

Exactly!

You have a list of techniques to employ.to catch a sneaky fish...

when you zone out in french and plan what you would stock a new 55 with if your mom let you turn your 10 into one(my betta,some endlers,my GBR(from my 55),a school of panda corys,5 or so ottos,and maybe some neons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom