You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You cant wait for garbage day to drive around and see if anyone is throwing out any Aquariums!

Donkey Gun said:
you become clinically depressed when AA closes all games in the lounge..

Agree! Haha.

You have saved up enough money for a new pair of shoes....... Or another fish. And there is another fish in there house.

If you have a 101% in chemistry because of how many liquid water tests you have been doing ;)

When you're entire family is driving home from the fish store (fishes in hand) and you're worried if you get in an accident on the highway that the fish wouldn't survive. Nevermind the kids or yourself??

Mlani said:
When you're entire family is driving home from the fish store (fishes in hand) and you're worried if you get in an accident on the highway that the fish wouldn't survive. Nevermind the kids or yourself??

I have thought this so many times... Wondered if they would make it.

When you tell your wife all you want for Christmas is a t5 hood for your 20g tank.

When your daughter goes out of town to just pick up her in-law and come right back and you ask her if she and the kids are going to stop at any fish stores by any chance and if she'd bring you home a coral or two. (Trip is only 6 hours round trip, what's another 1/2 in a fish store) LOL

pleechford said:
When you tell your wife all you want for Christmas is a t5 hood for your 20g tank.

Ha-ha my gf got me a t5 four bulb light system for my 29 for Xmas... It's being shipped rt now !!! She let me pick it out...

When you ask for live rock for christmas. When someone asks you what you what you want, you simply say "rocks."

When your entire Xmas wish list is more coral, more fish, more equipment for tank (like a digital nitrate/trite, ammonia, ph, and calcium reader that is monitored on your iPhone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom