You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha I asked my brother for some nls Thera a.He looked it up and said "you want fish food for Xmas are you mad?"
Made me laugh for ages :D
:lol: They just get me gift vouchers now for Christmas. The looks i use to get when i unwrapped a new heater saying wow i really needed that:ROFLMAO:

When you learn all of the chemical, fish, plant, coral, and snail names in Spanish so you can explain it all to your husband PRECISELY, although he would've understood just fine in English. :whistle:

When you ask for a gift certificate to you LFS for Christmas;)

When your partner, who doesn't love the tank, finally waved the white flag and joins in on the fun because they are so sick of not understanding what you incessantly talk about.:brows:

When your 7 year old explains to their Aunt what Nitrates, Nitrites, pH, ammonia, and how to fishlessly cycle a tank :D

When you are constantly adjusting the temperature in the car while bringing home your new live rock, so none of your hitch hikers die...even if you have to battle some, they are all really cool to watch.

When you set up a wi-fi enabled camera at home, so you can watch your friends on your phone while being at work!

When your mum threatens to pour all your fish in the toilet and you cry and say "BUT THEYRE FRESHWATER!!!!!"

Or

When your more exited that your fish finally bred then when it's your sisters birthday and yours tomorrow ^.^

joejeff said:
Ha-ha my gf got me a t5 four bulb light system for my 29 for Xmas... It's being shipped rt now !!! She let me pick it out...

That's awesome! I hope my wife lets me do the same!

Jlsardina said:
When your entire Xmas wish list is more coral, more fish, more equipment for tank (like a digital nitrate/trite, ammonia, ph, and calcium reader that is monitored on your iPhone)

Can you send me a link to that digital reader! I definitely want one of those!!

senemedar said:
When you set up a wi-fi enabled camera at home, so you can watch your friends on your phone while being at work!

oooooOOOOOoooo...

How did you do this?? Where did you host the feed? I was thinking of doing this for awhile..

Jlsardina said:
When your entire Xmas wish list is more coral, more fish, more equipment for tank (like a digital nitrate/trite, ammonia, ph, and calcium reader that is monitored on your iPhone)

send me a link!!

Donkey Gun said:
oooooOOOOOoooo...

How did you do this?? Where did you host the feed? I was thinking of doing this for awhile..

Eerrrrmmmm.... I didn't just yet :hide:
It's still in a planning phase-- a friend of mine is working in a hosting company that has a few servers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom