You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...When you have a small shoal of fish that refuse to die. I have some Giant Danios that will live forever.

Singing to your fish whilst feeding them so when you sing in the same room (but arent feeding them) they start begging almost instantly.

When youve named all 32 of your neon tetras :D and are able to identify them again.

Viperchaos said:
Singing to your fish whilst feeding them so when you sing in the same room (but arent feeding them) they start begging almost instantly.

When youve named all 32 of your neon tetras :D and are able to identify them again.

No way

I sing to my fish too ;) Dip dop ditty wop dittum choo......

Gboy66 said:

I suppose im lucky because i bred my neons (boy that was hard).
So i got the opportunity to name them seperatley through development.

And my local LFS paid peanuts for the rest of em. :/

your husband tells you you dress more provocatively for the fish than for him. (Had to take shirt off to clean the some decor at the bottom of my 55gal.)

Viperchaos said:
I suppose im lucky because i bred my neons (boy that was hard).
So i got the opportunity to name them seperatley through development.

And my local LFS paid peanuts for the rest of em. :/

HHa thats so cool! Breeding neons!

You know you are an aquarist (or beginner aquarist) when you settle in for the evening for some "fun" reading...learning about the nitrogen cycle and ideal water parameters.

This thread is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Love it.

Fishkeeper88 said:
Your non fishkeeper friends get tired of hearing about your new filters, aquascapes, fish ect....

LOL thats so true, even with partners, even though really my tank is full of her fish

Viperchaos said:
LOL thats so true, even with partners, even though really my tank is full of her fish

Same here ;)

When you DON'T LIKE to look at your tank, because you know that a five second glance will turn into half an hour of trimming the plants or moving the decor around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom