You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you come home from work (like today) and feed your fish while doing the p p dance :)

When your gf buys you a sweet new light for ur planted aquarium...

senemedar said:
Eerrrrmmmm.... I didn't just yet :hide:
It's still in a planning phase-- a friend of mine is working in a hosting company that has a few servers...

You can stream from your web camera to Ustream to be viewed from Internet

When your too sick to get out of bed and all you can think is .. craaap, its my maintenance day.

I think I'm getting there...I had my first dream about my set up last night. I rush home to test the levels in a cycling 'empty' tank. I spend all day and night researching and learning, although I should be doing other things (it's amazing how well I am squeezing it all in). My idea of an awesome Saturday is getting up early, going for breakfast and then going to every LFS in the GTA hahaha. I am actually trying to wheel and deal with my hubby, trying to get him to buy me equipment for Christmas instead of the JEWELRY that he wants to buy me :s (I think I have a fever!!!!)

Welcome to the addiction cox82! Hahahaha.

When your child asks you what you want from Santa and your answer is simply fish.

Welcome to the addiction cox82! Hahahaha.

When your child asks you what you want from Santa and your answer is simply fish.

Thanks Skiweeangel!

I added this to my long cycle thread, but I'll repeat it here, as it's soooo fitting.

WHEN you are going away for 3 weeks and you trust your amazing husband whole heartedly with the children BUT want to get a local aquarist to tend the DT and do maintenance.....

(Is that sick? lol):D

You step into the tub to take a bath, but then you realize you dumped the dirty fish water in there last night, but then you're like "eh...whatever".

Sisserydoo said:
You step into the tub to take a bath, but then you realize you dumped the dirty fish water in there last night, but then you're like "eh...whatever".

that is so true! :)

when you comment on finding nemo when nemo is swimming inside the filter where the media should be :')
And when you laugh at the fact how all of the fishy characters are still alive when the tank is dirty,
you suddenly rush to your tank to check your fish arent accidently commiting a long term euthinisation by clogging there own filter impeller :)

When you work for a major university (university of washington) and one of the marine biologist asks you (a refrigeration mechanic) which canister filter you think is the best for a fish tank?!?!?!?!?!?

Last edited:
When you figure out you can dump a bucket of old tank water in toilet and it will flush its self down. So ur shower drain doesn't get clogged anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom