You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
joejeff said:
When you figure out you can dump a bucket of old tank water in toilet and it will flush its self down. So ur shower drain doesn't get clogged anymore...

Or dump it outside to fertilize grass or other plants ;)

Alyxx said:
When you have an entire shelf in your freezer devoted to fish foods.

+1, and a second dedicated to frozen mice/rats, ... oh wait, those are for my snakes.

KonvictKeeper said:
You spend more time online talking to strangers about their fish problems than you do with your wife. Hehe :)

So true!

...when you prefer to do PWC than "going to bed" with your wife
:-/

When you do tank maintenance in the morning before everyone gets up so they don't think you're even crazier than they thought before!!!

When you take off work because "my fish is sick and I need to take care of it..."
And the worst part... My boss let's me bahaha

That is actually sad, IMHO :hide:

:lol: That's dedication for you:whistle:
When you spend two hours figuring out how you can fit in the new fish tank you have just bought with out knowing where you can put it:banghead: then you realise you don't actually read them books anymore........ so the book case is out and the new tank is in:dance: That has actually happened today:oops:

When the LFS gets in an unexpected fish and calls you to see if you have the right kind of food for it and of course you do

When you wear a shirt with multiple fish pictures on the front and back and your two year old grandaughter insists on kissing each fish individually "nite nite" before she will lay down for a nap or for the night. You must turn around then so she can kiss the ones on the back before she goes to sleep.

When your on AA while your in a tree stand waiting for deer to come in

Attachments

• image-1912380642.jpg
    image-1912380642.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 59
hiltymj said:
When your on AA while your in a tree stand waiting for deer to come in

Nxt it will be when you miss your deer bc u were lost in a build thread... Good luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom