You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you're disappointed when you hear you're goin on vacation because that's when you're suppose to fill up the new tank.

George9 said:
When you're disappointed when you hear you're goin on vacation because that's when you're suppose to fill up the new tank.

Oh my same here!!!!!! Hahah

Or you put a nice bit of steak on to cook and in the meantime do a 'quick' water change resulting in eating a cold dinner!!! Oops

When your four year old looks at you and says mommy there's algae in the tank. You need to do a water change

When on Christmas eve and you've got LOTS of baking to get done, you're instead setting up another aquarium. And, you're more excited to get the fish transferred than you are to get the gifts! lol

When it's Xmas eve and you are doing a water change because Xmas day you promised your kids you would leave the tank alone

Jlsardina said:
When it's Xmas eve and you are doing a water change because Xmas day you promised your kids you would leave the tank alone

Same here, swap kids with parents -_-

If you got an iPad for Christmas and the first thing you did was install the AA app!

Your parents made you write a Christmas prayer, and you included aquaria before typing Amen!

When you got lots of awesome presents, but were slightly disappointed that you didn't get anymore money for your saltwater aquarium fund.
(I got to open presents at my dads tonight because I won't be there tomorrow)

Bettababe1011 said:
When you got lots of awesome presents, but were slightly disappointed that you didn't get anymore money for your saltwater aquarium fund.
(I got to open presents at my dads tonight because I won't be there tomorrow)

Hahah im in the same boat! Except, we name out savings the "fish fund" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom