You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been doing a lot of Pwc to help clear a newly flourited tank

When you start post mortiming your fish to see cause of death, or actually saving them by aenisthatising them to detach growths growing in their mouth walls because my neons are hoodies and thrash each other round too much :(

when your fellow aquarium workers call you the gok wan of fish (possibly only funny to british members of AA)

Then to find them brown nosing you when you sold a 10" blue spotted box fish to a customer with £200 to spare.

When setting up a 1000 gallon tank and it cracks getting thru the front door and 10 people all tear up and then start calling "a person" to see if the tank is able to be saved. :(. True story. Happened tonight

Jlsardina said:
When setting up a 1000 gallon tank and it cracks getting thru the front door and 10 people all tear up and then start calling "a person" to see if the tank is able to be saved. :(. True story. Happened tonight

Omg. Dude. That is horrible... Soo Sry...

Jlsardina said:

Ahhhhhhhh..... I would cry

When you can look at a common pleco and call it 'cute'
I am so sorry about your tank! I would be crying too...

Jlsardina said:

I don't get it.... Just get a pool? Bahahaha

If a friend asks to see a picture of your new fish and you spend half an hour getting shots of everybody.

Ouch! Hope it turns out OK.

I can't even image how much that beast cost. I am soo Sry man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom