You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sisserydoo said:
I'm glad you have your priorities straight :)

Haha well goodness knows I can't let my dad take over! You know those moments where you facepalm because someone says something like "why do you only change half of that filter stuff at a time? If its dirty, take it all out!" haha

When you throw small party because Animal Planet gonna run TANKED again!

When your dog brings you a stick to play fetch and you realize it is just the thing you need to complete you terarium... Sry Oscar the FBT win out.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120114_155921.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120114_155921.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 98
  • ForumRunner_20120114_160144.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120114_160144.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 104
When it's freezing out and in the middle of a pwc you realize your pipes are froze!! You call the water company and tell them your water HAS TO work, your tank is missing about 7 inches of water!!!

Gboy66 said:
When you put your entire arm into your tank to fix something. Take your arm out and wash off. Then something else is not perfect...arm goes in again!

HAHAHA that exact situation literally JUST happened :p

absolutangel04 said:
Lol. Nice picture. :)

When the only reason you haven't turned the bath tub into a fish tank is that is not deep enough for angel fish.

Hahaha iv never heard of that!

Is it acctually possible?

When you spend so much time watching your fish play hide and seek with each other. You try to help them cheat and tell them where to go

Gboy66 said:
Hahaha iv never heard of that!

Is it acctually possible?

We went to a child's party at an old zoo keeper's house once, lot's of neat animals there. He seriously had two baby alligators living in his spare tub!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom