You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Convict2161 said:
I got the best one. You know when your doing a water change at 3am and the house is out your second floor window and it's freezing out!

Pics for proof.

Hahaha oh man. I've yet to do a late night PWC but I feel like its inevitable

Your moving house so you collect as many empty clean bottles as you can to salvage as much water as possible to save complete cycling again... Man this will be cycle 3 in 6 months

Bettababe1011 said:
A math problem at school:
The ratio of red fish to yellow fish is 1:2. If there are three red fish how many yellow fish are in the tank?
My first thoughts:
How big is that tank? Is it cycled? Are the fish compatible?!
Lol

I do that to

Convict2161 said:
I got the best one. You know when your doing a water change at 3am and the house is out your second floor window and it's freezing out!

Pics for proof.

Lol!!! My latest pwc is at 12-1. My bro was asleep, and so were the fish!!! I thought they were all dead...tetras just sitting on the gravel, eel laying straight up in a plant, angels laying faced down! Lol!!

When you dream of having a whole room as a fish tank with glass walls and doors and wake upset because someone opened the door! Or maybe I should stop eating my mother in laws cakes before bed?? ;-)

Mlani said:
When you dream of having a whole room as a fish tank with glass walls and doors and wake upset because someone opened the door! Or maybe I should stop eating my mother in laws cakes before bed?? ;-)

Lol, I occasionally dream that I'm at a new pet store filled with tons of fish and many new fish i've never seen or heard of before. :)

smileyface9 said:
Lol, I occasionally dream that I'm at a new pet store filled with tons of fish and many new fish i've never seen or heard of before. :)

My husband says I spend too much time with the fish, I often have dreams about them. Lol! One time I was swimming in a pool and was surrounded by tetras and raspboras, all I kept thinking was oh my god this water has too much chlorine for these guys! Good to know I'm not alone lol

Mlani said:
My husband says I spend too much time with the fish, I often have dreams about them. Lol! One time I was swimming in a pool and was surrounded by tetras and raspboras, all I kept thinking was oh my god this water has too much chlorine for these guys! Good to know I'm not alone lol

Lol :) yeah you're not alone! I have so many dreams with fish in them! :D i think it's fun ^_^

When you literally army-crawl into the house to see if your fishget along when your not home, and if the new ram is exploring the tank. This is the view from the ground lol

When your son and husband get upset with you for accidentally stepping in the cat in your rush to check the fish tanks after getting home from a long weekend at your inlaws.

Sorry kitty but don't jump out at me from around a corner please! Hehe

Gboy66 said:
When you literally army-crawl into the house to see if your fishget along when your not home, and if the new ram is exploring the tank. This is the view from the ground lol

Love it!

Gboy66 said:

I do that too lol :)

Lol that's happened to me!

When you set up webcams to check up on your tanks while your gone:)
I haven't gone that far, but a friend of mine has;-)

A web cam of the tank!!! What a cool idea....I'm already stressing out about a week-long absence from my tanks eight months from now! :oops:

A web cam of the tank!!! What a cool idea....I'm already stressing out about a week-long absence from my tanks eight months from now! :oops:

I have a few trips coming up and well...... it's just not the same when I have to leave my husband in charge of the tanks. Wish i could do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom