You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you go Geocaching and you take every fishlike object you can find from the caches.

Your idea of a relaxing evening is doing a few water changes, feeding all the little swimmers and hoppers (and purring fuzzy one), then taking a warm tubby and of course reading the latest aquarium equipment catalog.

When you have to go to the bathroom four times a night because you have two tanks in your room making "waterfall" noises from your bubblers. XD

When you have to go to the bathroom four times a night because you have two tanks in your room making "waterfall" noises from your bubblers. XD
I often wonder about that! I feel like I have to pee a lot more when I am in the rooms with the fish....

Starka said:
When you go Geocaching and you take every fishlike object you can find from the caches.

I saw this comment and had no idea what you were talking about, but now, as of a couple hours ago, I'm a member on the website and plan on going geocaching tomorrow :p little brother in tow probably

Off topic I know, sorry guys

Convict2161 said:
I got the best one. You know when your doing a water change at 3am and the house is out your second floor window and it's freezing out!

Pics for proof.

I know this is a little unrelated but dont you get massive temperature fluctuations with the tank being infront of the window? :(

paytertot said:
I saw this comment and had no idea what you were talking about, but now, as of a couple hours ago, I'm a member on the website and plan on going geocaching tomorrow :p little brother in tow probably

Geocaching is awsome :')

When you get up early on your first day of the semester... To test your water before class.

When a suspect on CSI says he has clown loaches, tetras and angelfish as he feeds his fish, you notice that the tank is at the very most a 30 gallon, and you get distracted and angry that he has loaches and angels in too small of a tank...

You tell your teacher you have a tank large enough for him to fish out of so he is more willing to come over and check it out for extra credit!!

AquaRick said:
Hey Starka, any chance you've ever found a cache and/or coin from FishnJack?

I can't say if I had, I've just got caches in Northern CA.
These are most of my fishie items :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120117_123539.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120117_123539.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 81
  • ForumRunner_20120117_123531.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120117_123531.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 72
  • ForumRunner_20120117_123604.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120117_123604.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 86
paytertot said:

YES! We got another one!:-D

Gboy66 said:
Lol!!! My latest pwc is at 12-1. My bro was asleep, and so were the fish!!! I thought they were all dead...tetras just sitting on the gravel, eel laying straight up in a plant, angels laying faced down! Lol!!

I dont think fish slee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom