You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you sleep somewhere else and miss your fish so you record them and then listen to them swim around :) (I never did this)

If you have scuba diving dreams becauase you fell asleep watching fishies in the tank room........... AGAIN.

Your husband rolls his eyes and grunts out the words "bla bla bla, I'm tired of hearing about fish..."

You commonly refer to your fish as the kids and you take care of them better than you take care of yourself!

When you wake totally confused because you dreamed about a large cichlid giving live birth...

When you get all excited about new astronomy lecture at you community centre, and half-way through the event you're thinking: 'Shame it's not about fish keeping...'

senemedar said:
When you get all excited about new astronomy lecture at you community centre, and half-way through the event you're thinking: 'Shame it's not about fish keeping...'

well, hey they could talk about the Big Dipper, which would be great for pwc's and fish transfers!

GodFan said:
Or when you are instantly interested in a girl because she is in your LFS. In an LFS means interested in fish!

All males at my lfs are married :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom