You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starka said:
I know mine tend to jump their dividers. Lazy company people I say.
I know when I was a kid they were in plastic boxes in the tanks. I don't see that anymore either.

Strange right? Dividers sound better than cups though.

When you lecture your teacher how a fancy goldfish wont fit in a mason jar and say that your not going to paint it because it wouldn't fit in the jar if it's full grown also that it would be stunted!!! (I'm in high school but we had to paint for some reason)

Fishie said:
When you lecture your teacher how a fancy goldfish wont fit in a mason jar and say that your not going to paint it because it wouldn't fit in the jar if it's full grown also that it would be stunted!!! (I'm in high school but we had to paint for some reason)

You had to paint one on a jar? Or put one in it? Lol

Maxkolbe said:
Maybe they would jump over?

If they were too low, yes. Bettas are good jumpers!

When your power goes out in the middle of preparing Valentine's day dinner and the first thought is your fish, not how you're going to finish dinner.

Austin.b said:
Nice! Haha I was thinking about asking my science teacher aswell.........

Mine said no :/. She said it wouldn't be "fair" for the other students. I don't see why she just didn't make all of them get tanks too and let me give a lesson on how to cycle a tank, "okay students, please take out your periodic tables and tell me the molecular mass of a nitrate" lol. That would definitely count for some major points on the gradebook

When looking at New houses you cross off any that don't have brilliant tank space and put those that do at the top of the list.

When your husband says he wants a divorce and the first thing to come to your mind is kids- followed by the reef tank

Gboy66 said:
You had to paint one on a jar? Or put one in it? Lol

She put one in it for us to paint :/ at the end of the class I thought I was dead.

cheeky_monkey said:
When looking at New houses you cross off any that don't have brilliant tank space and put those that do at the top of the list.

This is something I am doing now! Looking for a place suitable for 160 gallon or bigger reef tank. Dream place I would be able to put this in the wall and have a room just for me :D. If not I will settle for a place where it can be free standing and still have room for my freshwater tank. Is that too much to ask?

Mumma.of.two said:
When you get a notice from your real estate agent asking if you have a leaking tap because your water usage has been excessive lately. :oops:

Lol that's great! I bet the water sounds coming from the tanks aren't helping either. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom