You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mumma.of.two said:
When you are rearranging a tank and manage to dip your 'front' in the tank. :/

Yeah... Done this a few times. Always gives my boyfriend a good laugh. Also, I have learned that long sleeves and tank maintenance don't mix, but if something needs fixing oh well! I'm going to roll up my sleeves and reach in anyway!

When the first threat your little brothers make when they are mad at u is "I'm gonna break your fish tank!!! "

I had to put that one on here, mumma lol

Alyxx said:
Yeah... Done this a few times. Always gives my boyfriend a good laugh. Also, I have learned that long sleeves and tank maintenance don't mix, but if something needs fixing oh well! I'm going to roll up my sleeves and reach in anyway!

I'll just whip my shirt off. Only problem is I did that one time not realizing I was standing next to an open window! oopsie!!!!

Lady_Alia said:
I'll just whip my shirt off. Only problem is I did that one time not realizing I was standing next to an open window! oopsie!!!!

We have a roommate...

When u leave lacrosse practice early because its the last day your lfs is have their annual 20% off everything sale or because the San Francisco aquarium society is having their meeting that day and thers noooooo way u can miss the auction and the experts speech who went to Malaysia and found a new species of fish

When you're kicked off a local buy/sell/classifieds page because you told someone the betta they were selling has fin rot and no it likely wouldn't like to go in that persons tank with his goldfish.

When you're kicked off a local buy/sell/classifieds page because you told someone the betta they were selling has fin rot and no it likely wouldn't like to go in that persons tank with his goldfish.

lol

when you have your friend download mocreatures on minecraft(techno handicapped) so you can make a fish tank

when your in home hardware,see the gph on the sump pumps(4530 and it cost less than a fluval 405),and start wondering if you could make media for it...

cheeky_monkey said:

Good for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom