You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you're an aquarist if you'd rather save money for a new tank than a vacation...

(Trip to Arizona for a week or a new planted tank... hmmm?)

when your husband asks where you'd like to go shopping for your birthday and then shakes his head while he watches your eyes start to glisten and your body start to twitch..... talk about a rhetorical question.... :bb:

squidsquiggle said:
When you pause movies and tv shows to check out the tanks in the background.

LOL!! I do that sometimes... I didn't know it's THAT bad with me :D

(I am guilty of rearranging the house to fit the tanks :))

When you tell your boss you have to leave a few hours early for (insert excuse here) when in fact you are trying to get home to accept new arrivals.

absolutangel04 said:
When you can't find a job, but you somehow ended up as the number one poster on AA.:hide:

Really? Your the number one poster? That's pretty cool

Hi when you convert your garden shed into a fish house:fish2:
I had 2 tanks in me bedroom,2 in the dinning room,one in the garage and one in me old shed oh not forgetting the one in the lounge.........:angel:

If you scroll to the bottom of the forums page, you see some statistsics including the most frequent poster for the last 30 days. It doesn't mean I know anything or have anything good to say, it just means I say a lot of stuff.

I thought of another one though. You know you are an aquarist when you greet the fish before greeting your significant other. My bf used to asnwer me when I said "how is everybody I love?" to the fish.

absolutangel04 said:
If you scroll to the bottom of the forums page, you see some statistsics including the most frequent poster for the last 30 days. It doesn't mean I know anything or have anything good to say, it just means I say a lot of stuff.

I thought of another one though. You know you are an aquarist when you greet the fish before greeting your significant other. My bf used to asnwer me when I said "how is everybody I love?" to the fish.

Hahahahaha thats a good one!!!

You know you are an aquarist when you watch your new co2 injector for an hour straight waiting for that first little bubble to come out.

When you put your entire arm into your tank to fix something. Take your arm out and wash off. Then something else is not perfect...arm goes in again!

Gboy66 said:
When you put your entire arm into your tank to fix something. Take your arm out and wash off. Then something else is not perfect...arm goes in again!

That happens to me WAY to many times:)

Lol, so true. I have drenched so many sleeves while reaching too far into the tank. And when I wear tanktops, I have reached so far in that I get armpit marks from the water! Lol, and nobody ever believes me that its from the tank!:lol:

When you can know the date and time when your LFS gets new fish and they call you to see if a future date is fish day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom