You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mlani said:
I'm psycho..I mean.. Psychic LOL! ;-)

Sorry bad humor. I'm not really psycho, I am however sleep deprived and a little nutty right now. Didn't mean to offend or scare anyone.

Mlani said:
Your nightly bedtime routine consists of checking in on AA :)

Nightly bedtime routine... HMMMMMM... More like morning, midmorning, walking down the hall, dog going potty, lunch, afternoon, dog potty again, dinner, evening..: lol

Lunchbox209 said:
When you say your setting up a fish tank for your mom or dad in there bedroom, but deep down inside you know it's really for you lol

Funny. My mom just got done painting the spare room and wants to use it to relax in. I'm wanting to put a small planted tank in the room.

Mlani said:
Your nightly bedtime routine consists of checking in on AA :)

I really try not to check my phone before bed, I would be up all night! Even when my phone vibrates, its hard not to check AA. :)

When you have already spent three hours buffing out an acrylic tank and you still have another 6 hours to go til it looks new and you are still having fun!

Attachments

• image-3263352069.jpg
    image-3263352069.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 86
Chronos313 said:
When you use siphoned tank water to test your immune system( guilty of a few mouthfuls of tank water )

I've had my share of it lol lesson learned.....when starting the siphon process hold gravel vac up and away from the poopy gravels xP:::::

Jlsardina said:
We got another one. Plus a 360 gallon. I finished buffing out the 1000 gallon last Wednesday and it looks new. I'm working on the 360 now

Here's the 1000 on the stand.

When you spend all day on aquarium advice but do not actually have a tank lol

If like me you have done that for years you will love it the second you get that tank. I waited so long to finally get a tank but I absolutely love it

Tcal01 said:
When u kind of feel bad when u go on that fishing trip with grandpa

Catch and release. Just think, you're just feeding the fish...with a strings attached. ;)

I've always enjoy fishing, though watching them swallowing the hook is never fun :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom