You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
drew.hinds said:
sweet what are in them?

None that are that big, I'm planning on getting a 55 eventually.
I have a 4.4 , 5, 10, 15, 20, 26, four of them are in my small room. I'm using every plug in there, plug wires everywhere. Kinda like tripwires. Lol

When your family decides the best gift for your birthday is a trip to the city to visit ALL your favorite fish stores with NO rushing or complaining out of them...AND they're RIGHT! It was the best birthday gift!! Plus the glass top for the 80gal, new bio stones, two backgrounds, replenished their freezer food, 6 new fish & Trooper (my discus) came home!! I wish all birthdays were like that!

Mlani said:
When your family decides the best gift for your birthday is a trip to the city to visit ALL your favorite fish stores with NO rushing or complaining out of them...AND they're RIGHT! It was the best birthday gift!! Plus the glass top for the 80gal, new bio stones, two backgrounds, replenished their freezer food, 6 new fish & Trooper (my discus) came home!! I wish all birthdays were like that!

That's great!
My family is taking me to Monteray for my B-day. Huge aquariums to stare at all day XD

Starka said:
That's great!
My family is taking me to Monteray for my B-day. Huge aquariums to stare at all day XD

That's awesome! I wish, we don't have any aquariums around here. If we did I think I'd live there ;-)

Mlani said:
That's awesome! I wish, we don't have any aquariums around here. If we did I think I'd live there ;-)

Its about 6 hours away from me on the coast. If I lived there I would sooo work there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom