Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-10-2012, 12:44 AM   #681
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gboy66
You scream like a little girl when you see a hitch hiker sea star in your cycling tank

I wish i could say i was joking
You are so cute! Lol.

You know you're an aquarist when you feel guilty when you're eating chips and salsa, because it looks like your fish want some.

Old 01-10-2012, 12:57 AM   #682
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to Alyxx Send a message via Skype™ to Alyxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEYtheFISH

Wow! :/

I got my 180G with canopy, stand, sump 75 G, skimmer & a 110G for 300$
I am soooo jealous... I also wish I had room for tanks that size.

Old 01-10-2012, 05:18 AM   #683
Aquarium Advice Freak

When you wake up at 3am to get glass of water, then check on your fish, read recent AA posts, search Craigslist for another tank (hoping someone had posted an amazing deal in the middle of the night)..... And then go back to sleep thinking about yet another fish tank.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:53 AM   #684
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Man
When you wake up at 3am to get glass of water, then check on your fish, read recent AA posts, search Craigslist for another tank (hoping someone had posted an amazing deal in the middle of the night)..... And then go back to sleep thinking about yet another fish tank.
Lmao are you stalking me???!!
Old 01-10-2012, 09:35 AM   #685
Aquarium Advice Regular

When your husband is late for work because you lost track of time reading AA and you ended up waking hubby up late.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:08 AM   #686
Aquarium Advice Addict

When you put your son to sleep late because you lost track of time while checking on new introductions to two different tanks.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:22 AM   #687
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiweeangel
When you put your son to sleep late because you lost track of time while checking on new introductions to two different tanks.
Yep! And when you slowly introduce your 9 year old to the fascinating world of aquariums and do an evil happy dance when he says he wants to spend his birthday money getting his own tank. And then showing him pictures of all the fish that I want so that he will pick one -- and he does! I now have a partner in crime!! He even drew a picture of how he wants to redesign his tank. We barely have the tank cycled and he already wants to do a complete overhaul and switch from gravel to sand!

Hee hee hee!
Old 01-10-2012, 09:50 PM   #688
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletEmber

Yep! And when you slowly introduce your 9 year old to the fascinating world of aquariums and do an evil happy dance when he says he wants to spend his birthday money getting his own tank. And then showing him pictures of all the fish that I want so that he will pick one -- and he does! I now have a partner in crime!! He even drew a picture of how he wants to redesign his tank. We barely have the tank cycled and he already wants to do a complete overhaul and switch from gravel to sand!

Hee hee hee!
Hehehe it's a family affair! Our son wanted a huge castle for his fish tank so we went from a ten to a 55g just for him.

When you say it's or your son but really it's because you want it! Hehe
Old 01-11-2012, 06:50 AM   #689
Aquarium Advice Activist

when your sisters boyfriend rings you whilst at work telling you that your leopard danios males are bothering the females. And you reply "Aaaaah, leave em to it!"
Old 01-11-2012, 11:35 AM   #690
Aquarium Advice Freak

It drives me nuts to have dry skin on my hands-- I'm a lotion addict. But since starting this habit I walk around all evening with chapped hands until right before I fall asleep because I never know when I might have to stick my hands in the tank, one last time, to arrange a plant, check on the fry...

And when you can't use products containing tea tree oil without thinking of sick fish...

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com