You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can ID my fry???

image-214921022.jpg

Attachments

• image-4147288087.jpg
    image-4147288087.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 108
meegosh said:
I think he was saying.... You know you're an aquarist if.... you can ID my fry.

I wasnt sure, but either way it isnt really and ID ing threaf.

Your lfs manager calls you personally every time they get a new shipment of fish and you take off work to go check it out.

You know your an aquarist if... You can ID my fry? What's wrong with that??? And no it's not a platy :)

sillygirl423 said:
When your hubby gets jealous and says "why don't you ask your fishy friends online?"

Hahahaha! I get this one a lot.

When your three year old son is jealous of the tank in your bedroom and the two of spend the evening looking at new fish to put in his tank!

When you are get lectured by someone and instead of listening, you are thinking about if your corals are placed just right- or thinking about where to go to buy new live rock to make that perfect cave so all your fish have their own little happy homes.

When your 4yr old daughter can name every coral, fish, and algae in your tank.

When your computer dies- you know you need a new one- and you still go out to get those fish that you already had planned to pick up and wait another week or so for the computer.

You have managed to breed fish which have not been reported to reproduce in the aquarium! Like me :)

When your friends at work ask you if you need a new tank because they (or someone they know) is getting rid of one.

Or

Friends IM you links for tanks on craigslist instead of saying "hiya"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom