You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha exactly. If you have a fish fund you dont feel as bad when you blow 200 bucks ok a new fish tank! :D

...When your wife no longer asks "what ya doing?" and instead asks "what's the thread you're reading about?"
...When you teach your two year old to count using the guppy fry in your tank...

...when you see someone looking at a used tank in a second hand store and immediately ask them if they are actually going to buy it, cause if they don't you will, and then stand around for 20-30 minutes 2 aisles away to see if they actually do buy it...

oh...and when your two year old's bedtime routine includes saying good night to each fish by name and blowing them a kiss...

In class you draw your future salt water reef tank.. Then quit because you suck at drawing and try again.

Me too! It's my least favorite class. I've asked to go to the bathroom before and gone to check AA:p

SleepsWithFish said:
Me too! It's my least favorite class. I've asked to go to the bathroom before and gone to check AA:p

...when you wish you had wifi at school so you can check AA.

Lucky. My school has wifi for the blended classes but I don't have a login username and password.

Haha iphone :D and ya i just check AA during class. Haha either that or research how to breed bn plecos.. Which i have done about 20 times and i dont even own a pair much less one.

You try to talk with your husband about possible stocking options and he stops you and says "I have no idea what you are talking about. Do you mean the blue one?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom