You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When your yearly count down ISN'T 'Days left until Christmas' but instead "Days left until Boxing day and the 50%+ sale at Big Al's" ..... I can't WAIT!!!

from all the hoopla i wish we had a big al's on this side of the pond.

if you heard the word pond and began to imagine a stocking list.

those stupid rummynose tetras that died months ago are coming back to haunt you in your dreams.

(thanks for bring up an old flame, you know who you are ^^^^^;))

You're buying several varieties of fish at PetsMart and the employee asks, "What size is your tank?" You respond, "Which one?" The employee responds, "Never mind."

I found this one at Fishchannel.com

fishdude25 said:
You're buying several varieties of fish at PetsMart and the employee asks, "What size is your tank?" You respond, "Which one?" The employee responds, "Never mind."

I found this one at Fishchannel.com

Great one!! I'll try that at Pets@Home ;)

When u wanna smack the new guy at your LFS because he told a customer that nassarius and astreas are the same snails. And then turns around to tell them that they need 100 of them in a 50 gallon tank to start. And then tells them they don't need power heads in a reef tank. Ugggggg

When u wanna smack the new guy at your LFS because he told a customer that nassarius and astreas are the same snails. And then turns around to tell them that they need 100 of them in a 50 gallon tank to start. And then tells them they don't need power heads in a reef tank. Ugggggg

wow, just wow.

Jlsardina said:

Thats why AA was created :D

noobaquarists said:
when you decide to go back to school to get your grade 12 just so you can sign up to take a course on aquaculture at a college:fish2:

that's awesome! good or you!!

When your fish stays in one spot for more than 6 seconds, you go nuts.

Is it stressed? Does it have ich? Does it have columnaris? Is it constipated? Could it have a parasite? Is it DYING?

:p

QuietPlotter said:

Is it stressed? Does it have ich? Does it have columnaris? Is it constipated? Could it have a parasite? Is it DYING?

Lol I do that all the time :)

When your 7 year old child puts on their winter hat with a long tassled pom-pom on the top and yells "Hey Mama! Look! I'm an an-men-o-me!" hehehe

:eek::lol: know the feeling only too well(y) but if its hiding and you cannot find it, then its:banghead::eek: only for the fish to swim out all OK :fish2::dance:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom