You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If your hands have ever gotten pruney during tank maintenance

If you told your husband and son you desperately had to use the bathroom so you could run up to the apartment before them just to check the fish that much sooner.

When you instantly refer your cousin to AA when she says she's getting a fish soon, and give her advice on how to cycle and what could go in her 5 gallon in a txt.

joejeff said:
If your hands have ever gotten pruney during tank maintenance

Lol that's happened to me!

When you set up webcams to check up on your tanks while your gone:)
I haven't gone that far, but a friend of mine has;-)

If you go to a different grocery store than usual because they have a sale on frozen raw shrimp, and you want them for no reason other than fish food...

when your pets names are dawg kitty and cat and your fishes names are ralph sue bob joe etc...

Love it! Our kitty has a name but we just seem to call her kitty. But the fish all have names which my son and I use, but my husband is just goes "which kind is that," then what do they look like?"

When your dad says you should be more aggressive after a basketball game and the fist thing that pops into your head is...
FISH

When your 4 old daughter is helping you shaking up API nitrate test bottle #2 and matching the color of the test results.

When your 4 old daughter is helping you shaking up API nitrate test bottle #2 and matching the color of the test results.

LOL Mine does the same (7) and then she'll wait for the egg timer to go off and say things like "Woo Hoo we're at 0 Mommy!" or "There are too mant Nitrates Mama!" hahahaha, it makes me laugh so hard, she caught onto this faster than I did!

You give up tickets to the hockey game, so you can stay home and take care of your sick fishies.

When on new years eve you're taking care of your sick fish and doing maintenance on your tank 0.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom