You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gallowchris said:
When your going through a divorce and you excited because you will be able to get a bigger tank and no one can stop you! LMAO

Yay? Lol

Ah going through the same situation? In a couple weeks I should be doubling my tank size, figure i have to move the old one and all my finned friends so i might as well upgrade :)

When you have a special AA ringtone notifying you that someone has posted to a thread and every time you hear it you can't wait to check your phone.....

Lady_Alia said:
When you have a special AA ringtone notifying you that someone has posted to a thread and every time you hear it you can't wait to check your phone.....

Lol I need to do that!

When your up at 6:45, go down to turn the tank lights on, and realize your cichlids don't want to be up anymore than you do.

When you have a kinda praise mat to watch your bettas spawn... :/
Mother = not very proud

Attachments

• image-265278650.jpg
    image-265278650.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 113
When in 99% of cases, when your phone is on or your pc is open, you're looking at something cichlid related.

Upon walking into the pet store the cashier gets super excited and says "have I got a cichlid for you!"

You can't focus on your work because you know that there's an API Test Kit waiting for you to collect it from the Post Office!

senemedar said:
You can't focus on your work because you know that there's an API Test Kit waiting for you to collect it from the Post Office!

...or not. Brave Royal Mail just manage to lose my package :( have to wait a couple of days and see if they've found it :banghead:

When you are dead tired with a raging headache, coming home from a long day at work, and all you can think about is doing a pwc...hoping hubby will help :p

If you know the words " pre rinsed" are a lie.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120104_213701.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120104_213701.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 120
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom