You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you find yourself doodling fish on the back of your history quiz lol

When your learning the word "fish" in spanish class, and the picture on the projecter is clearly a common goldfish. The dumb girl behind you then shouts "NEMO!". This then made you very angry lol

Gboy66 said:
When your learning the word "fish" in spanish class, and the picture on the projecter is clearly a common goldfish. The dumb girl behind you then shouts "NEMO!". This then made you very angry lol

Haaaaahaaaaaa!

Gboy66 said:

I've twitched a little hearing people call clown loaches and tiger barbs "nemo" a few times.

Gboy66 said:

How could she mistake a goldfish for Nemo?? How do you say fish in spanish( as a pet)? I know pescado but that's food. :D

Alyxx said:
I've twitched a little hearing people call clown loaches and tiger barbs "nemo" a few times.

That's great!
I get people calling my betta "The killer goldfish". It just irks me sometimes. Lol

Starka said:
That's great!
I get people calling my betta "The killer goldfish". It just irks me sometimes. Lol

It irks me when people refer to my brackish tank as saltwater after I've taken the time to explain the difference.

Alyxx said:

It just kills me, there is a huge difference!!

Alyxx said:
It irks me when people refer to my brackish tank as saltwater after I've taken the time to explain the difference.

Lol
It too me forever to explain to my coworkerS that fry isn't french fries.

When you get pulled over for speeding and your excuse is that you have new fry at home.
:) I didn't get caught but I was thinking up some excuses for the police.

I seriously considered calling in to work once when I discovered they had laid eggs. Wish I had, too, seeing as they ate them all by the time I got home...

Starka said:
Lol
It too me forever to explain to my coworkerS that fry isn't french fries.

When you get pulled over for speeding and your excuse is that you have new fry at home.
:) I didn't get caught but I was thinking up some excuses for the police.

Lol! That's funny! :) especially the excuse for if you got pulled over.

smileyface9 said:
Lol! That's funny! :) especially the excuse for if you got pulled over.

I got 7 fry this morning and rushed home after work to take care of them :) what a great wed Suprise!

smileyface9 said:
Yeah that is!! :D what type of fry do you have?

Guppy or platy. Its my second time I've had fry. The first time they were eaten by my bettas. So now they have their own 5gal :)

Starka said:
Guppy or platy. Its my second time I've had fry. The first time they were eaten by my bettas. So now they have their own 5gal :)

Awwe :) and i had platy fry when I was in 8th grade, but I still was very unexperienced with breeding fish..so i wound up with only 3 fry that made it to full grown platy. I actually traded one of my platy with my science teacher for some of her snails :) that year was awesome!

maestromad said:
When the temperature drops and your first thought is to put a blanket over the fish tank to make sure they stay warm........and its the blanket keeping you warm! Bed it is then lol :D

This!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom