Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-27-2006, 11:23 PM   #51
AA Team Emeritus

~You've seen donttaptheglass' feeding video and actually got jealous because you wanted to do that.

~You finally allow someone else to feed the fish and watch over them like a hawk.

~You'll clean the tank glass more often than your windows.

Old 03-27-2006, 11:25 PM   #52
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via Yahoo to Melissamustang
When you feed "We" opps did I say that? anyway when you feed you look at every fish to see if food goes in their mouth and feed until you see them eat..............

Tell someone how you feel….Make a sweet comment and it will always make you feel good as well!
Old 03-28-2006, 10:55 AM   #53
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via MSN to crazyred
.....you wish the LFS would pay as much per hour as your current job, which you would quit in a heartbeat if the LFS did pay that well.

.....you can't stand to look at the tanks at your local Wal-Mart because you feel compelled to do SOMETHING and when you can't it bothers you for days.

.....you cringe and want to cry when some one you know, who has a tank, tells you stuff like "I finally managed to do a PWC and cleaning yesterday after several months" or "I finally got around to feeding my fish last night, boy it's been at least a week" ARRRGH

.....you purchased a current copy of Tropical Fish Hobbyist or another fish magazine at the LFS because, even though you have a subscription, you couldn't wait any longer for your to show up in the mail, and now you have two copies and you don't care

.....you go to so many fish forums you actually know one of the columinsts in Tropical Fish Hobbyist

.....you visit an International Aquascaping Contest website, see some tanks entered by someone locally that you don't know, and you email that total stranger out of blue, scaring them a little, just to discuss their planted tanks http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.or...e&name=welcome ( I made a friend out of it, but i'm still yet to meet him)

55 gal.FW: 4 platies, 3 angelfish, 3 Cochu's blue tetras, 2 Rummynose tetras, 4 A. cacatuoides, 1 A. trifasciata, 2 blue rams, 6 Von Rio tetras, 1 Queen Arabesque pleco

29 Gal. FW: 2 variatus platies, 6 cherry barbs, 10 harlequin rasboras, 1 opaline gourami, 1 hillstream loach, 1 Rio Jari pleco (L-316), 1 GBR

10 Gal. FW: 1 african clawed frog, 1 dwarf flame gourami

10 Gal. FW:tons of blue ram fry

(4) 2 Gal. FW: all four with male bettas
Old 03-28-2006, 11:59 AM   #54
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via MSN to donttaptheglass Send a message via Yahoo to donttaptheglass
. . . you're going out of town for three days, and instead of worrying about the wife and kids, you worry about which one of 'ems gonna feed the fish.

(Thanks JChillin . . . .you can still do a video, ya know!)
Old 03-28-2006, 12:52 PM   #55
Aquarium Advice Addict

...you want someone to post the link to that fish feeding video, because you somehow missed it the first time around. LOL

55 gal.FW: 4 platies, 3 angelfish, 3 Cochu's blue tetras, 2 Rummynose tetras, 4 A. cacatuoides, 1 A. trifasciata, 2 blue rams, 6 Von Rio tetras, 1 Queen Arabesque pleco

29 Gal. FW: 2 variatus platies, 6 cherry barbs, 10 harlequin rasboras, 1 opaline gourami, 1 hillstream loach, 1 Rio Jari pleco (L-316), 1 GBR

Old 03-28-2006, 01:05 PM   #56
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via ICQ to Skyrmir Send a message via AIM to Skyrmir
Ok first off, is it really possible to have a finished tank? And about that Discovery channel Amazon special, what was the name again? As for the coffee table, I'm halfway there already. My coffee table already has a glass top, just need to stick a tank under it. Great idea!

...if you read this post gathering ideas for furthering your fishkeeping addiction.
Old 03-28-2006, 01:14 PM   #57
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via MSN to donttaptheglass Send a message via Yahoo to donttaptheglass
Here ya go, crazyred . . . lol

Bloodworm feeding for the 80's hair band fan!

. . . .you have to dry off from doing a tank cleaning to repost your feeding video in the AA forum . . . .LOLOLOLOL!!!
Old 03-28-2006, 01:58 PM   #58
Aquarium Advice Addict

That video was SWEET!!! Total hair band freak fromthe '80's here and I loved it.

.....if you're now plotting on how to make a video like that of your tank. LOL

Old 03-28-2006, 02:12 PM   #59
Aquarium Advice Regular

... you go to walmart and buy every Beta to free them from their small prison.

Quote:
.....you wish the LFS would pay as much per hour as your current job, which you would quit in a heartbeat if the LFS did pay that well.
... You quit your job to work at the lfs DESPITE the fact that they pay half what you make now.
Old 03-28-2006, 03:12 PM   #60
Aquarium Advice Addict

yep that's pretty serious! LOL

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com