You might be a fish geek if . . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
....you take off for your lunch break and the first thought on your mind is "do I have time to go to the LFS to see if they have anything new?" You then decide you don't need to eat because you would rather hang out in the LFS even if they don't have anything new.

Meredith said:
you have a fish tank in your bathroom
Guilty
hahahaha my lobsters were in there until it got painted this past Monday..

...if you read the previous post, called your hubby over to see it and started wondering just where you could get such a treasure

Tracy

.... if you can tell Tracy (and everyone else) without even peeking at eBay that the coffee table fish tank is 28 gallons, they are made in Baltimore, and you can buy them on eBay for $384.95 + $119.95 shipping.

crazyred said:
....you take off for your lunch break and the first thought on your mind is "do I have time to go to the LFS to see if they have anything new?" You then decide you don't need to eat because you would rather hang out in the LFS even if they don't have anything new.

I did that today! Hahahaha!!!

....you carry a cooler in your car...just in case (mine is a playmate :lol:)

....you have more frozen fish food in the freezer than frozen people food

....you carry pictures of your fish in your purse or wallet

....you sit up all night with a sick fish

.....if you can't sleep till you know you have done PWC for all of your tanks.

.....if you keep more food for your fish on hand then for your self anywhere in the house. (Glad I'm not the only one for that one)

.....Ask potential apartment managers what the floor is rated for so you know how big a fish tank you and put in. ... The worst part is I got an answer.

.....Take care of tanks in more then one house(My house, Her parents house, my office)

.....Have read all of the post in this thread in one sitting. And watched the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom