You might be an aquarium nerd if...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You think these are actually funny :ROFLMAO:ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1432080662.610122.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1432080686.544095.jpg

29 gallon community
10 gallon gertrudae rainbow W.I.P.

When I went fishing for the first time, all I could think of was: "I wonder what size tank I would need to keep those in?"

When something goes wrong and you compare the price of money lost/what it was to fix something and you compare it to fish in your LFS

(I was supposed to go to a banquet for something but my mother in law got stuck in stopped traffic because of an accident and got here too late to baby sit for me to go. I had paid in advance and I was being all bummed about it and it made it worse when I realized I could have gotten 10 of the pygmy coreys I had been eyeballing)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Some people see a glass as half full, some see it as half empty, but I see it as: "Ooh, I wonder if I could establish a small shrimp colony in there?"

Some people see a glass as half full, some see it as half empty, but I see it as: "Ooh, I wonder if I could establish a small shrimp colony in there?"

Haha this one is great! Oh yea and I'm a nerd because I dream about my fish floating around on my carpet and me telling my brother to get out of my tank :D.

Another one for me is when you refer to your tank as "everyone". "I fed everyone today" "everyone is getting along" etc

Another one for me is when you refer to your tank as "everyone". "I fed everyone today" "everyone is getting along" etc

Haha, I do this too! This is a major reason people think I have brothers and sisters!

29 gallon community
10 gallon gertrudae rainbow W.I.P.

When you tell people your angel has an awful attitude and is the nastiest little (string of expletives in your head) you've ever met and they're very confused until you realize they think it's an actual angel angel. Then you're like "No! It's an angel FISH!" and they're weirded out by the fact you know your fish's personality...

Delivered via owl
Ministry of Magic

You might be an aquarium nerd if you want to take a QT down but don't because there are baby assassin snails in it...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom