You might be an aquarium nerd if...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Traveling to visit my daughter at college next month. Googling lfs in the area :whistle:

Spouse and kids wanted a wish list for my birthday, it consisted of fish and fish books :fish2:

That's a great idea! Before I discovered the joy of fish I'd say I didn't want anything for birthdays or Christmas but now I know exactly what to ask for: everything I couldn't afford last trip to the lfs ?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

When the cory's getting air at night wakes you up, and subsequently check everything around the tank for jumpers, but then you have nightmares all night about missing the "jumper."

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

When you stay up late, eyes glued to the side of a 10 gallon tank, watching your friend's cherry barbs mating! And then freaking out when the female starts scattering eggs everywhere! You would have thought we were reacting to some kind of sports game. It was his first fish spawning, and he's only been fishkeeping for like a month! (He's had some good help.... ;) )

You go to the Butterfly Pavilion and spend almost as much time inside looking at all the fish tanks SW & FW as the butterflies.

You get as a excited as a kid at Christmas because you get to pet a big Horseshoe Crab and a couple of starfish and a Huge Strawberry Hermit Crab.

You know almost every name of the fish and inverts and many of the corals!!!

You go to the Butterfly Pavilion and spend almost as much time inside looking at all the fish tanks SW & FW as the butterflies.

You get as a excited as a kid at Christmas because you get to pet a big Horseshoe Crab and a couple of starfish and a Huge Strawberry Hermit Crab.

You know almost every name of the fish and inverts and many of the corals!!!

Lol know it all! Even though, at the SC aquarium I guess I was pretty annoying to the family when I was calling out all the fish I knew lol.

If whenever you drive past the First Merit Bank you think their logo looks like a Boeseman's rainbow.

~ExoticAquarist, signing out

Lol know it all! Even though, at the SC aquarium I guess I was pretty annoying to the family when I was calling out all the fish I knew lol.

Lol I do that too. I was at the Shedd Aquarium a few months back and I actually CORRECTED a small kid for calling an Ocellaris Clown "Nemo".

~ExoticAquarist, signing out

When you get a python water changer as a birthday present from your wife and it's the most exciting thing :lol:

Sent from my XT830C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

When your parents come visit from Phoenix, AZ (I live in Ohio) and I have to apologize because it's wc day.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom