You might be an aquarium nerd if...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want your child! Hopefully we on AA can raise the next generation of little fish nerds.

~ExoticAquarist, signing out
You know that you're a fish nerd if you're a 12 year old girl wanting a 5 year old kid so she can raise him to love fish even more. ExoticAquarist fits the bill for this.

You know that you're a fish nerd if you're a 12 year old girl wanting a 5 year old kid so she can raise him to love fish even more. ExoticAquarist fits the bill for this.

Ooooohhhh I see where this is goin' :brows: Hehe jk. Only problem is he's not 5 lol.

Note he said too creepy. Is anyone else checking their windows and stuff at this point? I definitely am( partly because of this annoying kid on my street who has a $5000 dollar tank and knows nothing about fish:( . But mostly because of nils. Jk

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Note he said too creepy. Is anyone else checking their windows and stuff at this point? I definitely am( partly because of this annoying kid on my street who has a $5000 dollar tank and knows nothing about fish:( . But mostly because of nils. Jk

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Lol hide yo wife hide yo children!

I would plan a heist to steal that aquarium. You know, just any old normal night and then WHAM bust the window armed with your Python water changer! Put the nozzle in the tank, drain almost all water (I have calculated everything and according to my calculations you ideally want 2" of water for the fish) and then drag the tank to your house! I'll bet they'll wake up in the morning and not even care, and when they see you struggling with it up the driveway they'll think you got your own! I would legit do this, just get a muscle man to help me lift it :D

Lol hide yo wife hide yo children!

I would plan a heist to steal that aquarium. You know, just any old normal night and then WHAM bust the window armed with your Python water changer! Put the nozzle in the tank, drain almost all water (I have calculated everything and according to my calculations you ideally want 2" of water for the fish) and then drag the tank to your house! I'll bet they'll wake up in the morning and not even care, and when they see you struggling with it up the driveway they'll think you got your own! I would legit do this, just get a muscle man to help me lift it :D

I'll help if you let me have the half the plants and half the fish... Whoever has that tank, look out for Nils and Liam...

I gotch you Nils��. He has some decent fish in there but has no idea how to take care of them. Everyday he asks me why don't I put giant frickin pleco a and oscars and geos in my tank. I had to explain to him what cycling is because the petco "Experts" told him to cycle your tank you just run your filter. *facepalm* Did I mention just less than 2 weeks ago he lost over $500 worth of
koi? The $5k tank is a 150 bow front corner. There are so many things wrong with how this kid takes care pf fish I don't know where to start. About the heist, his dad was an Olympian and would probably throw one of his diamond edged knives at us before we even got the tank emptied.

25% for Nils 25% for Exotic and 50% for me. He kept his beautiful elephant nose fish with an Oscar that savaged it to death:(.

I'll help if you let me have the half the plants and half the fish... Whoever has that tank, look out for Nils and Liam...

Dun dun da dooo da dun! Theme song :)

Sad that if you have a tank that size you neglect it like that. I know that you probably tried to suggest cycling and stuff for the fish and the tank but some people just don't listen.

:cool: Haha, I can already see it happening. "This tank is too heavy!! Can we take a break?" "No, we only moved the tank 1 foot." "Really?! It feels like a mile."
He needs some muscles, that is where I come in. I am a 14 year old boy so I can move it more then a foot, lol.

Tank is a 100 gallon Super sleek super
Modern corner bowering tank with integrated everything. Not sure about dimensions

Hey guys just a thought but maybe cut out the chit chat. We don't want to have the mods lock this thread because it went off topic ;)

You know your an aquarium nerd when you beg your dad to let you keep a 10 gallon for QT even though that would put you over the 4 tank in house limit.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It'll weigh 182 pounds completely empty. We'll have to bring a dozen or 5 dozen buckets with us, who has a truck? I will be the one who brings the buckets to the truck. Yall just work on filling them up. Well have the whole plan done in 30 minutes :).

Hey guys just a thought but maybe cut out the chit chat. We don't want to have the mods lock this thread because it went off topic ;)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

+1

...When you plan on going to one LFS and getting more loaches, but instead you end going to both and getting a bunch of fish, and when you get home (hour and a half later since you left LFS) you realize you forgot the loaches!

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

When your friend dumps a fish in your tank that you like but are not sure how to care off and you research till midnight doing a 1 and a half hour acclimation for your new oto. Then you stay up the whole night hoping you did everything right and that you won't come back to a dead body the next morning

Sent via the power of my aching thumbs

Back
Top Bottom