You might be an aquarium nerd if...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey guys just a thought but maybe cut out the chit chat. We don't want to have the mods lock this thread because it went off topic ;)

You know your an aquarium nerd when you beg your dad to let you keep a 10 gallon for QT even though that would put you over the 4 tank in house limit.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

:thumbup::beer::beer:

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You know you're an aquarium nerd if every qt tank turns into a community tank.

I think that makes you an enthusiast, a nerd is different? Nit sure though haha. Im pretty comfortable saying I'm both.

Sent from my bed, the only space available to me that isn't smothered in dirty laundry or aquariums.

You know you're a nerd, if you don't throw away a broken tank because you think you can use its glass later. (I used the glass as hoods for my tanks.)

You know you're a nerd when your 23" TV is flanked by two 48" fish tanks and the fish tanks get a lot more viewing!

You know your an aquarium nerd when your taking an environmental biology class and when the professor says a possible essay question is the nitrogen cycle you know you got it in the bag. This class also talks about water chemistry, looking at some easy points for me lol

You know your an aquarium nerd when your taking an environmental biology class and when the professor says a possible essay question is the nitrogen cycle you know you got it in the bag. This class also talks about water chemistry, looking at some easy points for me lol

Lucky you!

I wish I could get a humanities class for biology like that.

Caleb

I'm looking into an Environmental Biology or Oceanographer degree so most of this is easy for me. carbon cycle, 3 different symbiotic relationships, etc. took a class senior year that covers basically the same stuff.

You might be a nerd neck if everytime you look into a shopping Plaza you expect to see a tropical fish store.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You are an aquarium nerd if you measure everything in gallons. Ex: That fridge could probably hold 350 gallons.

...then freak out and stay up til 4 trying to catch all the ghost shrimp because you saw one eating an endler. On a school night. The after going back to sleep, have dreams about catching that last pesky invisible shrimp.

You're a fish nerd when you have an app on your phone for a fish forum, and you trawl Instagram to look at other people's fish pics ?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You're a fish nerd when you have an app on your phone for a fish forum, and you trawl Instagram to look at other people's fish pics ?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Victim of both of these lol. A whole Instagram devoted to my fish pics and a bit of life.

Caleb

When you are asked to teach the youth group at your church about fish and aquariums.

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

When you go to your biology professor about a fish problem, and he offers to loan an entire book on fish diseases to you.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

What kind of driftwood is a Cold Canadian wheel barreling around? Got some pics?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom