You might be an aquarium nerd if...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're aquarium nerd if instead using the space for a big TV in your apartment you got an high tech aquarium like I did ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
Your an aquarium nerd if you sell your Xbox 360 to get enough money to buy a new 35 gallon tank

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

It's CRAZY how much money you can throw at this hobby. Time, too, but that's more a privilege than a cost.

But I've leaned so much about biology, physics (light, fluid dynamics), and chemistry...

It's like I paid for a college course but got a free fish tank into the bargain.

It's CRAZY how much money you can throw at this hobby. Time, too, but that's more a privilege than a cost.

But I've leaned so much about biology, physics (light, fluid dynamics), and chemistry...

It's like I paid for a college course but got a free fish tank into the bargain!

I agree! ?

If you're more finicky about the quality of your fishes' water than the quality of your own drinking water...

If you get nervous using handsoap when you wash your hands, and then proceed to rinse the heck out of them afterwards.

Yep, I do that. And then dry with a paper towel instead of dish towel to insure no soap, food, cleaners or gosh knows what get on your hands in the drying process.

Traveling to visit my daughter at college next month. Googling lfs in the area :whistle:

Spouse and kids wanted a wish list for my birthday, it consisted of fish and fish books :fish2:

If you're more finicky about the quality of your fishes' water than the quality of your own drinking water...

Yes! At this point, I'd drink the water from my tanks before I'd drink the water from my tap! I test both regularly and the tank water is way cleaner....which I guess is just one more reason I am an aquarium nerd! (y)

Back
Top Bottom