You might be an aquarium nerd if...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know you're a fish nerd when you ask your fiancé for a fish instead of flowers, jewelry or candy xD
When you mention to your husband a drive to the Hour or longer away lfs(s). Last several years...and Sees Chocolate... ;) oh so sweet.

And when you get a sea urchin for valentines day haha haha true story!

And are very, very happy about it.

Last edited:
When you mention to your husband a drive to the Hour or longer away llf(s). Last several years...and Sees Chocolate... ;) oh so sweet.

And when you get a sea urchin for valentines day haha haha true story!

And are very, very happy about it.

Haha xD i got a 29g last year for my birthday and it's been the best gift I've ever gotten so far

Getting a subscription to Amazonas magazine for Mother's Day this year (y)

You know you're a fish nerd when you ask your fiancé for a fish for mothers day instead of flowers, jewelry or candy xD

And you didn't even ask for anything crazy! Just "the prettiest male platy you can find". :lol: I'm inclined to go find something else cool to go along with it.

Oh and you forgot to mention "Put a 55 gallon tank on my wedding registry". THAT'S some aquarium nerding. "What do we need to start a new home... hmmm... ANOTHER FISH TANK!"

And you didn't even ask for anything crazy! Just "the prettiest male platy you can find". :lol: I'm inclined to go find something else cool to go along with it.

Oh and you forgot to mention "Put a 55 gallon tank on my wedding registry". THAT'S some aquarium nerding. "What do we need to start a new home... hmmm... ANOTHER FISH TANK!"

Duh.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah that was another good one xD

The dollar store had become your new favorite "non fish" store just for the containers...ferts gotta go somewhere lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

If you purchase a new 225gl tank fully planted with 7 proven pairs of discus for 900$. Then start getting ready to ship a proven pair to sinibotia, for the sake of research. Id say thst makes me a bit of a nerdy nerd.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You know you're a fish nerd when you ask your fiancé for a fish instead of flowers, jewelry or candy xD

I couldn't help but think about a great line from Napoleon Dynamite: "I caught you a delicious bass." :)

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

HAHAHA XD another thing i do is panic about somebody jumping at night when i hear splashing even though I know it's the cory's

HAHAHA XD another thing i do is panic about somebody jumping at night when i hear splashing even though I know it's the cory's

My Jack Dempsey did something like this one time. A little piece of driftwood was floating on the top and she thought it was food so she snapped at it and it scared me to death cuz I thought she jumped.

Caleb

Back
Top Bottom