You might be an aquarium nerd if...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm agreeing with caleb on this one. Mostly because I have had arguments like that and found out there was nothing I could do and also because I had an argument with two fellow advisors on this forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I agree. They always claim that their fish are fine and you have to accept that there with always be and ignorant ichthyopthirius in the world who keeps fish in torture cells like these...

Sent via TIE Fighter

If you go to the asian grocery store and think "One day I will build a pond for these sturgeon"

Dragon14, I looked at your page and I saw your tank is grossly overstocked!
I mean really irresponsible. You make us all look bad. I mean a panda? Really? How the heck did you get 2 panda's in a 20 gal.. I mean cmon, they are endangered! Someone call the ASPCA, this tank is insanely overstocked.

haha :)

I made it work ;)

Seriously though, panda cories are awesome!!!! :D

When you get in heated comment wars on youtube or instagram with girls your age (I'm 12) about their betta or goldfish blogs. They always say "My fish are fine and healthy and I haven't had one die in 3 months and they eat and look at me and they rest on the bottom" when I am trying to explain that it is NOT okay to keep 3 oranda goldfish and 2 bettas in a divided 2.5 gallon tank with no water changes, filtration, or heating. Ugh, my blood is boiling right now and I haven't had a war like that in a long time...

~ExoticAquarist, signing out

That's deplorable :'(

... your friends show pics of their grandchildren on their phones, and you show them pics of your fish.

... your kids give you a gift card to the LFS for Mother's Day.

^He,he!^
My tanks are my babies ,could this be what makes me a fish nerd?:cool:
Possibly being 50years old and hanging out with a bunch of kids just so you can talk about your "interest"?:lol:
Maybe drilling a 4 inch hole in your hardwood living room floor so the sump for your 180g can go in the basement fishroom?:dance:
Does gallon count mean anything?:angel:
I hope not!:whistle:
I'm cool, I am not a nerd?:hide:
Common guys ,fish are cool!(y)

^lol^

Here's another

... 500 ml bottle of Prime is the first and a permanent item on your Amazon wish list.

You all need to get Safe!(y)
1/10 the price of prime!!
A kilo for $20 treats....200,000 gallons.:dance:
the difference in price is paying to ship water.:brows:
Oh no!
Nerd alert!
Never mind!:nono:

You all need to get Safe!(y)
1/10 the price of prime!!
A kilo for $20 treats....200,000 gallons.:dance:
the difference in price is paying to ship water.:brows:
Oh no!
Nerd alert!
Never mind!:nono:

Safe!!! You think prime is strong?!!? Wooooohahhhh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

...If you just called the dog a bratty fish.

If you can't tell, I talk to our fish and shrimp a lot. Probably more than I do the dog and cats.

If your grandpa buys a store and the first thing you do is to beg him to let you put a tank in it because you have no more room at home!

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Back
Top Bottom